Please see the latest newsletter where recent projects are reported with photos.
- Friends of Barkerville donated $10,000 towards the repair and stabilization of the old section of the Historic Barkerville Cemetery wall
- Friends of Barkerville donated $19,000 to Barkerville Heritage Trust towards the re-construction of the stamp mill
- assisted Barkerville with volunteers during special events
- continue to sell Barkerville memberships at the gate entrance
- continued fund raising for the Cornish Waterwheel till completed in 2008
- helped procure log material for Cornish Waterwheel
- hosted the Theatre Royal Road Tour in Quesnel
- continue to operate and sell locally made merchandise as well as do interpretation of the Barkerville Hotel
- assisted the Barkerville campground operators, Rose & Caleb Higgins with volunteer help for the 2nd corn boil with profits going to the Friends
- open for Victorian Christmas.
- assisted with the 7 Summits Bike/Hike race
- donation for Barkerville fireworks