PROJECTS 1990 - 1994
Please see the latest newsletter where recent projects are reported with photos.
- 1994 ● Partners in Science Awareness Program, design of Halverson House ● donation to the Wells Historical Society of $5,000 for renovations to the Wells Historical museum ● continuing with trail locating and marking.
- 1993 ● Operating Information Center at junction of Hwy.26 and 97, now moved to Cottonwood House ● more archival data entry ● aided Edukits ● financed Richard Wright’ first book ● continuing with trail locating and marking.
- 1992 ● Operating information Centre at Highway 26 and 97 junction’s ● began field work on re-discovering the 1861 Gold Rush Pack Trail.
- 1991 ● Began gathering information such as maps, photos, recorded history on pack trails.
- 1990 ● Federal government student employment program ● organization of Barkerville archival cross reference files ● construction of Gunn Hydraulic and Canadian mine display ● Lowhee walking trail; Highway 26 and 97 Information Center; library archival and data entry ● re-catalogued book collection ● organization of curatorial files ● organization of BC Archival photographs ● apprentice printer for Print shop, printer and part time printer/maintenance person funded by society ● Gatehouse – visitor info., tour tapes and headsets.