Shares for Canadian Claim
Welcome to the Friends of Barkerville Membership page
FOB membership is valid May 1 to April 30 of the following year. This entitles you to a voice in the Preservation, Protection & Promotion of the historic site of Barkerville and the Cariboo Goldfields area.
We have changed the FOB-CGHS membership and are looking forward to past members continuing to support us and also having new members sign up and support us. We no longer have a season pass but are pleased to let you know that with the purchase of your membership you will receive:
• 20% discount upon admission to Barkerville Historic Town Site.
• 10% discount on a day pass at Troll Ski Resort.
• Free ice cream at the Frog on the Bog in Wells by showing your card.
• 10% off your bill at Barkerville Brewing Company in Quesnel.
• Free flight of beer at the Bricklayer Brewing Company in Chilliwack.
INCLUDED IS ALSO:
- An occasional newsletter update will keep you informed as to what the Friends are doing, interesting articles on Barkerville, historical events, hikes that are planned as well as information on hiking trails, safety equipment and foods. See (this) website at www.friendsofbarkerville.ca
- All members are welcome to the Director’s meetings, usually held on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 5:30 P.M. The meetings are dinner meetings and usually are over by 7 P.M. Members are encouraged to voice their opinions on ideas they might have that we could work on but cannot make a motion or vote until the annual general meeting.
- If you would like to join or come to a meeting please call Grant Johannesen at 250-992-1296.
- Members are encouraged to join any committee or committees they have an interest in.
- Members can serve as volunteers to assist in the various needs of Barkerville Historic Town and or the Friends of Barkerville activities.
Membership fees: Single $20, Couple $30. Membership year is from May 1st to April 30th.
- Donations to the Friends of Barkerville are welcome.
- Upon presentation of your current membership card to each of the institutions and businesses listed in this form, you will receive benefits (specified above).
You can also contact us directly (see below)
For Memberships or Donations, the Friends of Barkerville can be reached at:
FRIENDS OF BARKERVILLE
CARIBOO GOLDFIELDS HISTORICAL SOCIETY
POSTAL BOX 4152
QUESNEL, B.C. V2J 3J2