Shares for Canadian Claim
Welcome to the Friends of Barkerville Membership page
Getting a membership and Annual Barkerville Pass online is easy. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the form! The purchase of a membership in the Friends of Barkerville Cariboo Goldfields Historical Society gives you:
- A voice in the Preservation, Protection and Promotion of the historical sites of Barkerville and the Cariboo Goldfields.
- An annual pass into Barkerville Historic Town. Annual Pass holders may bring up to four (4) additional guests per visit and receive 20% off their regular admission!
- For a small fee (see below) you can also to visit Cottonwood House for the season.
- An occasional newsletter update will keep you informed as to what the Friends are doing, interesting articles on Barkerville, historical events, hikes that are planned as well as information on hiking trails, safety equipment and foods. See website at www.barkerville.ca
- All members are welcome to the Director’s meetings, usually held on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 5:30 P.M. The meetings are dinner meetings and usually are over by 7 P.M. Members are encouraged to voice their opinions on ideas they might have that we could work on but cannot make a motion or vote until the annual general meeting.
- If you would like to join or come to a meeting please call Grant Johannesen at 250-992-1296.
- Members are encouraged to join any committee or committees they have an interest in.
- Members can serve as volunteers to assist in the various needs of Barkerville Historic Town and or the Friends of Barkerville activities.
Membership fees to Barkerville - add extra fee (marked in red) for Cottonwood House: Single $30/32, Couple $60/64 and Family $65/70. Membership year is from May 1st to April 30th.
- Donations to the Friends of Barkerville are welcome.
- Your membership card with the Friends of Barkerville entitles you to many benefits, in addition to a season pass to Barkerville. Upon presentation of your current membership card to each of the institutions and businesses listed in this form, you will receive benefits (will be specified here).
You can also contact us directly (see below)
For Memberships or Donations, the Friends of Barkerville can be reached at:
FRIENDS OF BARKERVILLE
CARIBOO GOLDFIELDS HISTORICAL SOCIETY
POSTAL BOX 4152
QUESNEL, B.C. V2J 3J2